Bryan Baeumler (born on 18 April 1974) is a Canadian television personality, He is loved by thousands and even millions of hearts. He influences entertains and motivates through his shows.
In this article, we will read Bryan Baeumler’s age, height, weight, net worth, movies, TV shows, wife, family, children, facts, and biography.
- Name: Bryan Baeumler
- Birth Date: April 18, 1974
- Birth Place: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Age: 49 years old
- Height: 6 feet
- Net Worth: $21 million US Dollars
- Profession: Television host
- University: University of Western Ontario
- Education: Bachelors
- Father Name: Werner Baeumler
- Mother Name: Colleen Baeumler
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Sarah Baeumler
- Children: Lincoln Wolfgang, Quinn Werner, Charlotte Anne, and Josephine Judith
- Nationality: Canadian
- Current Residence: Ontario, Canada
Who is Bryan Baeumler?
Bryan Baeumler is a Canadian television personality who has hosted the HGTV shows The Island of Bryan, House of Bryan, Leave it to Bryan, and Renovation Inc.
He is also famous for his publishment of a book named “Trip and Tricks from the Pros to Help You Avoid Most Common DIY Disasters”.
Moreover, he was an established business tycoon.
For his work on Disaster DIY, Baeumler earned the Gemini Award for “Best Host in a Lifestyle/Practical Information or Performing Arts Program or Series” in 2008.
Early Life of Bryan Baeumler
Bryan Baeumler, a well-known businessman and famous television broadcaster, was born on April 18, 1974, in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
He was brought up in Canada with his two brothers, and he has had a desire to become a businessman since he was a child.
He learned about entrepreneurship from his father, who was an aircraft engineer when he was a kid.
During the summers, Bryan spent a lot of time constructing his family’s cottage from the ground up.
Bryan began assisting his neighbors at the age of 14 by performing odd jobs for them. He even started his own modest handyman business to serve his neighbors’ needs.
Bryan graduated from the University of Western Ontario (A public research university in London) with a bachelor’s degree in political science and business in 1996.
During his college years, he was recognized for his hosting abilities and passionately performed in a variety of events.
Bryan Baeumler Career
Bryan Baeumler joined the team of an aviation cargo company in 1995, while still in college.
Bryan began working as a full-time businessman after finishing his schooling. Following that, he founded Baeumler Quality Construction and Renovations Inc., a contracting firm.
Simultaneously, he continued to work in the air cargo industry until 2003.
Bryan Baeumler was a strong, charming man who had little trouble breaking into the entertainment industry. The business tycoon was offered the position of an anchor on HGTV Canada’s ‘Disaster DIY.’
Bryan accepted the offer, and the show went on to become a huge hit in Canada, making Bryan a household celebrity.’
HGTV offered him a new show called ‘Disaster DIY: Cottage Edition, which he accepted.
Another addition to his crown was the success of his following show; HGTV’s ‘Leave it to Bryan.’ He began presenting the show ‘House of Bryan’ while riding high on his achievements.
The show, which aired on HGTV Canada, quickly became the channel’s highest-rated series of all time.
He created a construction company after serving as a builder, which became Baeumler Quality Construction and Renovations Inc. in which he served as president and Chief Executive Officer.
He launched Baeumler Approved, a website that connects homeowners with home-service firms across Canada, which was launched in 2011.
In 2018, Baeumler was appointed as the spokesperson for HeyBryan, a peer-to-peer mobile marketplace app that links homeowners with home service providers.
Bryan and his wife Sarah purchased a collapsed abandoned beachside resort in South Andros, Bahamas, in 2017 and rebuilt it into Caerula Mar Club, a new sustainable luxury resort that they own and operate.
Bryan Baeumler Personal life
Bryan Baeumler married her spouse Sarah Baeumler on September 4th, 2004. They had known each other since high school but only began a relationship after they finished their education.
They dated for probably 3 years before marriage.
They are blessed with four children. Lincoln Wolfgang Baeumler, Quinn Werner Baeumler, Charlotte Anne Baeumler, and Josephine Judith Baeumler are the names of Bryan’s children.
He is renowned for being a cheerful individual who enjoys spending time with his friends and family. He prefers to keep his personal life private.
Bryan Baeumler Net Worth
Baeumlar’s estimated net worth is $21 Million US Dollars in 2023. It’s through his renovation and construction company. He also makes a lot of money hosting television shows.
It is still an estimated amount and it is supposed that he contains more than this capital. How difficult it is to assume his net worth as his sources of income are diverse.
In addition to making money from renovation-related and expertise in construction, he also earns through shows on HGTV and as the founder of Baeumler Quality Construction Inc.
He has collected grand capital due to the hard-working and commercial approach of his and his wife. They have a business mind.
Recently, they have purchased a property of more than $2 Million US Dollars with a total expense of $10 Million US Dollars. They consider that the resort will become profitable in the future.
This will ultimately enhance his net worth.
Social Media Appearance
Bryan is nicely active on various social media platforms. As a result, he also owns thousands of followers on her social handles. And this is obvious with such highly reputed people. Anyway, his popularity has led him to gain thousands of followers on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Let’s have a look at his few major social media handles:
- Instagram: More than 307K followers
- Twitter: More than 98K followers
- Facebook: More than 324K followers
Above mentioned follower numbers are enough to show the popularity of Bryan Baeumler.
He has become an internet sensation in his field. At all, he has won thousands of hearts through his remarkable performances.
Facts About Bryan Baeumler
- Bryan Baeumler is a Canadian TV personality born on April 18, 1974, in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet and is 49 years old.
- Bryan’s net worth is estimated to be $21 million US dollars, primarily from his TV shows and construction business.
- He is known for hosting HGTV shows like “The Island of Bryan,” “House of Bryan,” “Leave it to Bryan,” and “Renovation Inc.”
- Bryan authored a book titled “Tips and Tricks from the Pros to Help You Avoid Most Common DIY Disasters.”
- In 2008, he won the Gemini Award for “Best Host in a Lifestyle/Practical Information or Performing Arts Program or Series” for his work on “Disaster DIY.”
- Bryan’s interest in construction started at a young age, and he even ran a handyman business for his neighbors as a teenager.
- He graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a bachelor’s degree in political science and business in 1996.
- Bryan founded Baeumler Quality Construction and Renovations Inc., a contracting firm while working in the air cargo industry.
- He and his wife, Sarah Baeumler, purchased and rebuilt a beachside resort in the Bahamas called Caerula Mar Club.
I hope you enjoyed reading the biography of Bryan Baeumler. Please share your feedback and let us know your experience with his story.
Next Read: Who is Sophie Fouron? A Canadian TV Host