Gabriella Wilde (born on 8 April 1989) is well-known as an actress, model, and TV personality. She has won thousands of hearts through her wonderful performances in various films.
In this article, we will discuss Gabriella Wilde’s husband, biography, age, height, weight, movies, TV shows, weddings, children, parents, Instagram, interviews, net worth, and facts.
- Name: Gabriella Wilde
- Birth Date: 8 April 1989
- Birth Place: Basingstoke, United Kingdom
- Age: 34 years old (in 2023)
- Net Worth: $5 Million US Dollars
- Profession: Actress and Model
- School: Heathfield St Mary’s School, Ascot, St Swithun’s School, Winchester
- University: City and Guilds of London Art School
- Education: Dropped Out
- Father: John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe
- Mother: Vanessa Hubbard
- Brother: Jacobi Richard Penn Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe
- Sister: Isabella Calthorpe, Olivia Llewellyn, Octavia Elsa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, Arabella Llewellyn (4)
- Marital Status: Married
- Marriage Date: 14 September 2014
- Husband: Alan Pownall
- Children: Sasha Blue Pownall
- Nationality: British
- Residence: Somerset
Who is Gabriella Wilde?
Gabriella Zanna Vanessa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe or as she is famous by the name Gabriella Wilde is the most famous actor and model who has made her name in the media field.
She has played remarkable roles in St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold (2009), The Three Musketeers (2011), Carrie (2013), Endless Love (2014), and Wonder Woman 1984 (2020).
Her television work includes the Doctor Who episode The Vampires of Venice (2010) and the BBC historical drama series Poldark (2016–2019).
Early Life of Gabriella Wilde
Gabriella Wilde was born to loving parents on 8 April 1989 in Basingstoke, Hampshire, England.
Her birth name is Gabriella Zanna Vanessa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, but she got famous with her name Gabriella Wilde.
Her father is John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, who is the former chairman of the Watermark Group, and also the grandson of Sir Fitzroy Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, 1st Baronet.
Her mother is the famous Vanessa Mary Theresa, who is also the former wife of socialite Sir Dai Llewellyn, 4th Baronet.
Gabriella in her childhood attended Heathfield St Mary’s School located in Ascot and then later on due to some unrevealed circumstances attended St Swithun’s School, Winchester where she completed her high school education and graduated.
She then attended City and Guilds of London Art School, where her major was fine arts.
Gabriella later on, dropped out of the course to focus more on her modeling and acting career.
Gabriella Wilde Career
Gabriella Wilde made her debut in the media industry at only 14 years of age when she joined Premier Model Management whose owner Naomi Campbell had spotted Gabrielle Wilde.
She went on to appear in the campaigns of L.K. Bennett, Lacoste, Abercrombie & Fitch, Burberry, and Topshop and also modeled for InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Nylon.
In 2007 she was titled the second-most-eligible girl in Britain, but she denied the title and the it-girl label as well as press attention.
In 2009 Gabrielle took her first step in her acting career in the adventure comedy film St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold.
In 2010, she appeared in the BBC television series Doctor Who as one of the eponymous vampires in The Vampires of Venice.
In December 2010 Gabriella got the chance to be cast in her film debut in the adventure film The Three Musketeers, the film was the real-life adoption of the novel.
The film was released in October 2011 and went on to make over $132 million worldwide.
Then in March 2012, she was cast in the ABC Sci-Fi television pilot Dark Horse, Later on, she appeared in the short film Il Maestro and is attached to another film titled Squatters.
Gabriella in 2013 was cast again for the remake of Dark Horse and Carrie. In 2015, Wilde became Estée Lauder’s newest spokesmodel, becoming the face of the brand’s advertising campaigns.
Gabriella Wilde Husband Alan Pownall
Gabriella got married to Alan Pownall on 14th September 2014 and together they were blessed with a baby boy whose name is Sasha Blue Pownall.
She and her husband were both educated in the Windlesham House School though they didn’t know each other back then.
The couple was then blessed with two more children, one of them being Shiloh SilvaPownall who was born in 2016, and later on, Skye Pownall was born in 2019.
The family now lives together happily in a comfy house in Somerset.
Gabriella Wilde Net Worth
Gabriella Wilde’s estimated net worth as of 2023 has been estimated to be at $5 Million US Dollars, according to different analyses and sources.
This estimated capital has been calculated while keeping in view her successful career of her being an actor, model, film actor, and, stage actor.
Her net worth varies over time only increasing in numbers day by day and keeps on adding much to our wealth. Gabriella’s main source of money comes from her acting and modeling career.
This massive net worth of Gabriella has been calculated very thoroughly has undergone many confirmation tests and is very highly unlikely to be wrong.
Gabriella though the owner of such massive assets lives a humble and comfortable life with her family.
Social Media Appearance
Gabrielle Wilde is a very famous personality mainly because of her great acting skills in movies and her overall personality and beauty, her beauty plays an important role in her career as people love her pretty appearance.
She is followed and loved by many people from all over the globe.
Her fan following on various social media is in the thousands. Gabriella is active on most social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
Following are her social media follower stats as of 2023.
- Instagram – More than 168k followers and likes
- Twitter – More than 20.6 thousand followers
- TikTok – More than 162 thousand followers
Top 10 Facts About Gabriella Wilde
- Gabriella Wilde is a famous actress, model, and TV personality.
- She was born on April 8, 1989, in Basingstoke, United Kingdom.
- Gabriella Wilde is 34 years old in 2023.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $5 million.
- She dropped out of City and Guilds of London Art School to focus on her career.
- Gabriella Wilde’s father is John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, and her mother is Vanessa Hubbard.
- She got married to Alan Pownall on September 14, 2014, and they have children named Sasha Blue Pownall, Shiloh Silva Pownall, and Skye Pownall.
- Gabriella has appeared in movies like “St Trinian’s 2,” “The Three Musketeers,” “Carrie,” “Endless Love,” and “Wonder Woman 1984.”
- She has also worked on TV shows such as “Doctor Who” and “Poldark.”
- Gabriella Wilde is active on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok, with a significant following.
I hope you felt better going through the biography of Gabrielle Wilde. Please share your reaction and opinions regarding him and her life story.