Laura Bozzo (19 August 1951) is a famous American lady known as a Lawyer, Journalist, and Talk Show Host who has worked really hard to stand herself in the entertainment industry.
She is a brilliant artist. So, to know about Laura from a deeper side. Without wasting much of the time let’s get into her biography which includes her age, net worth, children, career, height, relationship, and more.
- Name: Laura Cecilia Bozzo Rotondo
- Nick Name: Laura Bozzo
- Birth Date: 19 August 1951
- Birth Place: Lima, Peru
- Age: 72 Years
- Height: 5 feet and 4 inches
- Net worth: $3 Million
- Profession: Lawyer, Journalist, Talk Show Host
- University: Female University of the Sacred Heart
- 2nd University: Federico Villarreal University
- 3rd University: Central University of Venezuela.
- Education: Law and Political Science
- Father: Miguel Bozzo Chirichignio
- Mother: Victoria Luisa Rotondo Mendoza
- Sister: Susana Bozzo
- Marital status: divorced
- Spouse/ Ex-husband: Mario de la Fuente
- Children: Alejandra de la Fuente and Victoria de la Fuente
Who Is Laura Bozzo?
Laura Bozzo is a famous American lady known as a Lawyer, Journalist, and Talk Show Host. She has worked really hard to stand herself in the entertainment industry.
She never gave up despite facing problems in her career. She is still active in the industry.
Laura is a truly inspiring woman who has inspired millions of people, especially women across this whole world.
Let us begin with early life of Laura to know about her childhood and education in detail.
Early Life of Laura Bozzo
Laura was born on the 19th of August 1951 in Lima, Peru.
Her father was Miguel Bozzo Chirichignio who was an engineer by profession actress her mother Victoria Luisa Rotondo Mendoza, her parents are of Italian, Spanish, and Quechua descent.
But Laura owns the citizenship of Italy. Laura grew up with her sister and her name is Susana Bozzo.
Now, coming to her education, Laura is a Law student and studied at the Female University of the Sacred Heart and Federico Villarreal University and at the Central University of Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela.
She completed her degrees in law and political science and other teaching classes in such fields in various universities.
In 1987, Laura was appointed as an officer of the Instituto Nacional de Cultura and organized competitions which aims to promote the conservation of the cultural heritage of Peru.
Laura Bozzo Age
Laura Bozzo is 72 years old as of 2023. She has had a long and successful career as a Lawyer, Journalist, and Talk Show Host, where her age and experience have added to her credibility and wisdom in the field.
Laura Bozzo Television Career
In 1994, Laura started her career in television with Las mujeres tienen la palabra which is a feminist show, on RBC Televisión.
Next 1997, she appeared in Panamericana Televisión and appeared as the conductor role of the reality show Intimidades.
In the proceeding year, she was offered a role by a famous American Televisión for Laura en América. Right after the release of the show, it became widely famous in other countries of America too.
In February 1998, an American broadcast network Telemundo, which was based on the Spanish language, broadcasted a show Laura en América.
Later, the show became broadcast all over Latin America.
In the same year in 1998, Laura launched an organization and named it Solidaridad de Familia which means Family Solidarity.
It was a charitable foundation that helped the people of Peru and other Latin American nations with all facilities such as legal, medical, and psychological problems.
And in 2006, her five years contract with Telemundo expired.
In 2007, she reentered the Spanish television market through Spain’s Telecinco.
Unfortunately, her contract was canceled here. On the 6th of November 2007, Laura was assigned a new show Laura en acción debuted on Telemundo in the United States.
The following year, Laura reappeared in the show Last Talk through which she was able to stand herself again in the industry. Side by side she started working for more shows.
She became the host of Talkshow. Unfortunately, she left the show because she faced some difficulties with the team.
She was assigned a contract of five years for a new show on Televisa.
Laura Bozzo Criticism
In 2013, Laura Bozzo was ramped up by Mexican social media through Facebook and Twitter, they used hashtags like #LauraBozzoFueraDeMexico and #LauraBozzoMexicoNoTeQuiere.
This was because she used an official State of Mexico government helicopter during a telecast of her show for the benefit show to set dramatic staging for the TV audience.
It was criticized by many other publications.
Laura Bozzo Personal Life
Laura was married to lawyer Mario de la Fuente in 1980. In the starting, the couple was sharing a strong bond and they were blessed with two baby girls, Alejandra de la Fuente and Victoria de la Fuente.
They were seen happy until news rose in the media that Laura Bozzo and Mario de la Fuente are breaking up after twenty years of marriage.
It was quite a disappointing moment for her fans. The couple divorced in August 2000.
In the same year, Laura was admired as she was having an affair with Christian Suarez who is 24 years more junior than her.
Laura Bozzo Net Worth
The estimated net worth income of Laura Bozzo is $3 Million. She has earned it on her own.
She is continuously devoted to the entertainment industry since the early 1990s.
Tough, she faced criticism in her career but she never gave up. She worked hard and has earned well. Still, she is active in the industry and gives her best in it.
We hope to see her in the future with the same confidence.
Laura Bozzo Height and Weight
Laura Bozzo is just amazing with her professional physical appearance. She has a white body and creamy-color hair.
Bozzo has maintained a nice body physique. She stands around 5 feet 4 inches taller or 162 centimeters, which means 1.62 meters.
Besides this, the talk show host weighs around 60 kg which is equivalent to 132 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5’4”|
Centimeter: 162 cm
Meter: 1.62 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 kg|
Pounds: 132 lbs
Laura Bozzo Facts
- Laura Bozzo is a well-known American lady who is a Lawyer, Journalist, and Talk Show Host in the entertainment industry.
- She is a hardworking and inspiring artist who has faced career challenges but never gave up.
- She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and has a net worth of $3 million.
- Laura studied law and political science at several universities, including the Female University of the Sacred Heart and Central University of Venezuela.
- In 1994, she began her television career with the feminist show “Las mujeres tienen la palabra” on RBC Televisión.
- Laura gained fame in America with her show “Laura en América” and later launched a charitable foundation called “Solidaridad de Familia” to help people in Latin American countries.
- She faced criticism in 2013 for using a government helicopter during her TV show, leading to social media backlash.
- Laura was married to Mario de la Fuente and had two daughters, but they divorced in 2000.
- Her estimated net worth is $3 million, and despite criticism, she continues to work in the entertainment industry and is admired for her determination and passion.
The Bottom Line
Laura Bozzo’s story is very inspiring. She has earned everything on her own.
Right now, she is 70 years old and still working, it looks as if she has so much passion when it comes to her career.
he is very talented. We hope that you like this inspiring biography of Laura Bozzo.
Please give us your valuable feedback. Thank you for reading this biography and being with us to the last.
Next Read: Who is Journalist Carolyn Manno?