Allison Langdon (born on 20 May 1979) is well-known as a famous Australian Television Presenter. She has been seen working for reputed TV channels which became the reason for her popularity.
In this article, we read about Allison Langdon including her age, height, net worth, husband, early life, and some facts related to her.
- Name: Allison Langdon
- Birth Date: 20 May 1979
- Birth Place: Wollongong, New South Wales Australia
- Age: 44 years old
- Height: 1.65m (5 feet 5 inches)
- Profession: Television presenter
- School: Wauchope High School, Port Macquarie’s Mackillop Senior College
- University: Charles Sturt University
- Education: Journalism Degree
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: Michael Willesee
- Children: Mack James and Scout Heather
- Nationality: Australian
- Residence: Australia
Who is Allison Langdon?
Allison Langdon is an eminent Australian television presenter, journalist, and reporter with more than 15 years of progressive experience with many channels as a broadcaster and reporter.
She holds Australian nationality.
She is mainly known for working with channels like Today, Nine Network, and 60 Minutes.
She is astoundingly highly skilled in her profession as a TV anchor and a journalist and is extolled for her hard work and tactics in her field.
Allison Langdon won her 1st ever award for Top-end won the David March bank award for the best new journalist.
This proves that she is proficient. Despite all this, she is also known as an author.
Early Life of Allison Langdon
Allison Langdon was born on 20th May 1979 in Wollongong, New South Wales Australia. Regarding her studies, she went to Wauchope High School and Port Macquarie’s Mackillop senior college.
After completing school and college, Allison attended Charles Strut University and studied journalism.
There is no information revealed about her family members.
Allison Langdon Age
Allison Langdon, born on May 20, 1979, is 44 years old as of 2023.
Her age reflects the experience and success she has achieved in her career as a television presenter, earning her a respected place in the world of Australian media.
Allison Langdon Career
Allison Langdon started her career when she was in school as a presenter on a radio program.
She was a presenter on the local community radio station 2Way FM and broadcasted Radio programs on Monday evenings in Wauchope.
Allison did an internship with CBS in New York City which was provided by her University and worked for the Australian Community Radio Network by CBAA and documented stories for the National Radio news service.
For seeking more acquaintance she worked as a presenter with an on-campus community radio station 2 MCE-FM.
After completing her journalism degree and internship she joined Nine Network as a tv presenter.
However, in 2002 Allison’s media career had just started as a producer for Nightline. In the same year, she worked for the 6:00 pm bulletin of National Nine News as a producer.
After working as a producer, she started working for Nine’s Darwin newsroom.
Allison Langdon was very skilled and professional as a reporter, she followed the Australian embassy bombing in Jakarta and filed daily stories in September 2004 for Nine’s bulletin.
She also worked for Sunday programs as a political reporter for the northern territory, covering stories in the news.
However, she even traveled to China and East Timor to broadcast. After returning to Sydney, Allison worked for National Nine News as a public reporter and took possession of the court rounds in October 2004.
After working for 3 years she worked as a televised presenter for the channel Today in 2007. Moreover, Allison Langdon presented bulletins on 2007-08 summer.
She often used to work for the National Nine News afternoon edition bulletins on Friday, morning editions.
In the year 2008, she was selected as a Friday broadcaster of Nightline and proceeded as a substitute presenter for Nine News.
Allison Langdon went and reported in Marysville, Victoria, Australia, where an accident happened and 34 people died.
Even though the area was banned by the police, but Allison and her crew recorded the whole accident.
In 2011, Allison has been appointed as a reporter for Nine Network a 60-minute program.
Later on, she became a senior reporter at the Sydney newsroom and persisted in fill-in on Nine news bulletin and Today. She was assigned as co-host on Today’s weekend show.
In November 2019 Allison Langdon was announced as a host along with Karl Stefanovic on a breakfast program on the Today channel till January 2020.
Alongside being a great TV presenter, a journalist, she is an author and wrote her first book The Child Who Never Was: Looking for Tegan Lane.
Allison Langdon Husband
Allison Langdon confirmed her engagement on 26 August 2007 with Michael Willesee, who is also a journalist.
After one year of engagement, Allison Langdon married Michael Willesee in 2008 and together blessed with 2 children.
Their child Mack James Willesee was born in January 2017 and their daughter Scout Heather was born in March 2019. It is reported that the couple is still together.
Allison Langdon Net worth
Allison estimated net worth is $1.8 Million US Dollars. This is not confirmed by her and it is derived from various sources and analyses.
Her main source of income is journalism and a reporter.
As a famous TV presenter, Allison might be earning in other various ways like she might be associated with the advertising industry or the brand ambassador of different companies.
Social Media Appearance
Allison Langdon is an outstanding TV presenter and holds many social media followers. She is spectacularly a well-known personality.
Let’s take a look at her social media handles with his follower count.
- Instagram — More than 63.9 thousand followers
- Twitter — More than 25.3 thousand followers
Allison Langdon Facts to Know
- Allison Langdon is a well-known Australian television presenter, journalist, and reporter with over 15 years of experience in the industry.
- She was born on May 20, 1979, in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia.
- Allison attended Wauchope High School and later studied journalism at Charles Sturt University.
- She began her career as a presenter on a local community radio station and later interned with CBS in New York City.
- Allison Langdon joined the Nine Network, where she worked as a producer for Nightline and the 6:00 pm bulletin of National Nine News.
- She has covered various news stories, including the Australian embassy bombing in Jakarta and traveled to China and East Timor for reporting.
- In 2007, Allison Langdon joined the Today show as a television presenter and has presented bulletins for National Nine News.
- She became a senior reporter at the Sydney newsroom and co-hosted Today’s weekend show.
- Allison is also an author and wrote her first book titled “The Child Who Never Was: Looking for Tegan Lane.”
- She is married to Michael Willesee, a journalist, and they have two children together.
- Allison Langdon’s estimated net worth is around $1.8 million, and she is active on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
Now, you are at the bottom of this article. We just hope that you have really enjoyed going through her story.
Let us know your experience with her biography by sharing your feedback below in the comment box.