Carolyn Manno (born on 16 July 1984) is an American Journalist and TV Personality. She is a reporter and host of CNN.
By this article, we know about Carolyn Manno. her early life, age, career, net worth, relationship, and some interesting facts related to her.
- Name: Carolyn Manno
- Birth Date: 16 July 1984
- Birth Place: Florida, United States
- Age: 39 Years
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Net Worth: $1 million USD
- Profession: Journalist
- University: University of Florida
- Education: Bachelor in Broadcast Journalism
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: American
- Residence: New York, United State
Who is Carolyn Manno?
Carolyn Manno is a renowned American journalist, reporter, and TV host. She is best recognized as one of the best full-time broadcast journalists at CNN.
Besides this, she works as a host at the American Kennel Club in New York, United States.
Carolyn has achieved a lot in her life, including two awards for her profession. Let’s explore her biography below and get familiar with a great lady.
Carolyn Manno was born on 16 July 1984 in Florida, United States. There is no information available about her father and mother as she never revealed it.
Actually, she became so secretive when it comes to her past life and family background.
However, it is well-known that she attended the University of Florida and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Carolyn Manno Age
Carolyn Manno is 39 years old as of 2023, as she was born on 16 July 1984.
Despite being in her late thirties, she has managed to achieve great success in her career as an American journalist and TV personality.
Her dedication and hard work have allowed her to thrive in the competitive world of media, making her a respected figure in the industry.
Carolyn Manno Career
Carolyn Manno started her career as a journalist initially after completing her college education.
In January 2009, she began her job as a sports anchor at Comcast, a global media and technology company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
She launched the network’s first daily sports news program and brought more than one million viewers to her program. Thus, she helped a lot in growing the company on a broad level.
In December 2012, Carolyn quit her job at Comcast and then joined NBC Sports Group as a Host.
She became the host and reporter for various award-winning assets, including the Tour de France, Football Night in America, and the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Also, she became the first lady to be appointed as a full-time NBC Sports Network female reporter.
Later, Carolyn also signed a multi-year agreement to work as a reporter for the NFL on NBC’s Football Night in America. She worked here for almost 7 years and then decided to quit her job in December 2018.
Rise to Success
In August 2019, Carolyn joined United States Tennis Association (USTS) as a host. She eventually launched a live streaming second screen experience and first of its kind digital lifestyle channel named US Open Now.
She worked a lot for the company and gave extraordinary results to them. Due to her, more than a million new viewers were attracted to this channel and got addicted to it.
She shortly achieved numerous titles for being the host of the program US Open Now.
However, Carolyn just worked for two months in the company and left it in September 2019. Around this time, she was already working as a Host at the American Kennel Club.
She joined the company in January 2019 and gave her best for them.
In fact, it’s been more than 2 years and 9 months since she is working in the company as a host. Besides this, she is a full-time Broadcast Journalist at the very famous media company CNN.
Carolyn has shown amazing performance at every company she worked for. She even won IBA’s Indiana Spectrum Award for journalistic excellence from the Indian Broadcasters Association.
Apart from this, she is the winner of the Edward R. Murrow Award for Sports Journalism.
Carolyn Manno Relationship
Carolyn Manno is a good-hearted person who doesn’t regret when something comes for help. Off the screen, she is a philanthropist who actively supports and donates to non-profits to help needy people.
As a sports journalist and host, it would be obvious for her to be in love with various sports. However, she loves being adventurous more than watching games.
She mostly spends her time in Greece during vacation while adding an option to visit the African Safari.
Talking about Carolyn’s relationship, it seems that she is unmarried and is still a bachelor too. As a secretive lady, she has kept her personal life very far from public attention.
But as per her appearance on social media handles, she seems single which means she is not dating anyone.
Maybe, she is still focusing on her career and is looking for brighter days. She currently resides in New York, United States.
Carolyn Manno Net Worth
Carolyn Manno’s estimated net worth is $1 million US dollars. She has earned most of her capital through her career as a journalist at CNN.
Being a host and reporter at other companies, she has also earned a huge amount of money. Besides this, she has earned an abundant amount of money by doing paid promotions and advertisements for brands.
At all, she has sustained herself as a strong independent lady and now enjoying her life in a dashing way.
Social Media Appearance
If we look at her social media appearance, she is highly famous there with thousands of followers on her handle.
As of now, the journalist has more than 6.4K followers on Instagram and over 14.3K followers on Twitter.
Also, she is available on Facebook and LinkedIn where she has more than 3.9K friends and over 45 connections.
Carolyn Manno Facts to Know
- Carolyn Manno is an American journalist and TV personality known for her work as a reporter and host at CNN.
- She was born on July 16, 1984, in Florida, USA, making her 39 years old as of 2023.
- Carolyn holds a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Florida.
- She has had a successful career in journalism, with notable roles at Comcast, NBC Sports Group, the United States Tennis Association (USTA), and CNN.
- Carolyn’s career achievements include launching Comcast’s first daily sports news program and being the first female full-time reporter for NBC Sports Network.
- She is the recipient of several awards, including the Edward R. Murrow Award for Sports Journalism and the Indiana Spectrum Award for journalistic excellence.
- Carolyn Manno is philanthropic and supports non-profit organizations, actively contributing to help those in need.
- While she is passionate about sports, she is an adventurous person who enjoys traveling and exploring new destinations, including Greece and African Safaris.
- Despite her public career, Carolyn Manno keeps her personal life private, and there is no public information about her relationship status.
- Her estimated net worth is $1 million USD, earned through her journalism career, hosting, endorsements, and advertisements.
- Carolyn has a significant presence on social media, with thousands of followers on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Next to read: Who is Journalist Abby Hornacek