Cristine Reyes (born on 5 February 1989) is a Filipina actress, model, dancer, and TV endorser. She has immense popularity in the world film industry of the Philippines.
|Cristine Reyes biography, Age, Height, Family, Father, Wedding, Daughter, Awards|
|Full Name||Ara Cristine Pascual Klenk|
|Birth Date||5 February 1989|
|Birth Place||Marikina City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Height||5''3 inches (160 centimeters)|
|Net Worth||Over 5$ million dollar|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Dancer, and TV Endorser|
|School||In a Local Primary School|
|University||University of Pangasinan|
|Parents||Father- Romeo Reyes|
Mother Venus Imperial
|Half Sisters||Ara Mina and Janine Mae|
|Husband was||Ali Khatibi|
Who is Cristine Reyes?
Cristine Reyes is a renowned Filipina actress, model, dancer, and TV endorser. She has immense popularity in the world film industry of the Philippines.
She has worked in numerous films and TV shows for different networks. In fact, she has been nominated for awards several times. Cristine has a big fan following and currently, she is leading in the acting world.
See below from her birth to now, including Cristine’s age, height, family, father, wedding, daughter, and awards
Early Life and Education of Cristine Reyes
Cristine Reyes was born on 5 February 1989 in Marikina City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Her father’s name is Romeo Reyes and her mother’s name, is Venus Imperial.
She has two half-sisters, named Ara Mina and Janine Mae. She grew up along with her family in Marikina city.
Cristine completed her elementary education at an average school in her native place. She then enrolled at the University of Pangasinan to pursue her further education.
Cristine Reyes Age
Cristine Reyes is 34 years old as of 2023, having been born on 5 February 1989.
She is a multi-talented Filipina personality, known for her roles as an actress, model, dancer, and TV endorser.
Her age reflects the years of dedication and success she has enjoyed in the world of entertainment and modeling in the Philippines.
The career of Cristine Reyes
Cristine Reyes debuts her career in 2004 as an actress in the film, Beautiful Life where he performed a minor role as Kim. She then went for her second film, Pa-Siyam in the same year.
After a year, she played a =n average role in the film, Say That You Love Me as Janine. She further worked in several films including, Mourning Girls, Barang, Pitong Dalagita, Green Paradise, and more.
Cristine worked for the GMA network from 2003 to 2005 during which she worked in 13 television shows and earned a lot of fame.
In 2008, she transferred to the ABS-CBN network and there she worked in 25 TV shows till 2019.
She further worked for the GMA network again in 2020, but in 2021, she transferred to the TV5 network. Her very recent TV series is Encounter which is a remake of the Korean version.
Back in 2011, she appeared in the film, No Other Woman which became the second highest-grossing film in the Philippines for that year. This led her to achieve enormous fame in the world of cinema.
Wedding, Husband, and Daughter of Cristine
Cristine Reyes was married to her boyfriend, Ali Khatibi who is a mixed martial artist. Earlier they had dated many times. But shortly, Cristine proposed to him for engagement on 14 September 2015.
They married on 27 January 2016 in a private ceremony at Belesin Island, Polillo Quezon.
The couple was blessed with a daughter named Amarah. Later, Cristine separated from her husband, Ali Khatibi in 2019.
Being a top actress in the Philippines, Cristine has immense popularity across the country and out of the country.
She has a very strong follower community on her various social media platforms. Cristine’s Instagram has a verified tick.
She has over 2.9 million followers on Instagram, over 13 million followers on Facebook, and over 4.5 million followers on Twitter. These are the proof of her popularity.
Filmography of Cristine Reyes
Cristine Reyes has appeared in a lot of films and TV shows. Her every film is awaited by her fans. Let you explore the major and famous films of Cristine Reyes below.
- 2004 – Beautiful Life
- 2005 – Say That You Love me
- 2006 – Barang
- 2007 – Green Paradise
- 2008 – Ate
- 2009 – Patient X
- 2010 – Working Girls
- 2011 – No Other Woman
- 2012 – The Reunion
- 2013 – When the Love is Gone
- 2014 – Trophy Wife
- 2016 – Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin
- 2017 – Spirit of the Glass 2: The Haunted
- 2018 – Abay Babes
- 2019 – maria
Cristine Reyes Awards
Cristine Reyes has achieved numerous awards and recognitions in her life. Those are all because of her hard work and efforts in playing a major role in the films.
These awards are like inspiration for people who want to do something great. Let you look below at the awards of Cristine Reyes.
- 18th PMPC Star Awards for TV – 2004
- Seoul International Drama Awards – 2009
- 23rd PMPC Star Awards for Television – 2009
- ASAP Pop Viewer’s Choice Awards – 2009
- 35th Metro Manila Film Festival – 2009
- ASAP Pop Viewers’ Choice Awards – 2010
- Yahoo Philippine OMG Awards – 2011
- ASAP Pop Viewers’ Choice Awards – 2011
- GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards – 2-12
- Yahoo Philippines OMG Awards – 2012
- 60th FAMAS Awards – 2012
- 61st FAMAS Awards – 2013
Cristian Reyes Height and Physical Appearance
Cristian Reyes is a famous actress and model that’s why she has a nice body physique. She is around 5 feet 3 inches taller which is equal to 160 centimeters or 1.60 meters.
Moreover, she is around 60 kg in weight, which is equal to 132 lbs. She is white and has brown hair. At all, she is the best in everything.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5’3”|
Centimeter: 160 cm
Meter: 1.60 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 kg|
Pounds: 132 lbs
Cristian Reyes Facts to Know
- Cristine Reyes is a famous Filipina actress, model, dancer, and TV endorser.
- She is highly popular in the Philippine film industry.
- Cristine has appeared in numerous films and TV shows and has been nominated for awards.
- She has a substantial fan following and is a leading figure in acting.
- Cristine Reyes was born on February 5, 1989, in Marikina City, Philippines.
- Her parents are Romeo Reyes and Venus Imperial, and she has two half-sisters, Ara Mina and Janine Mae.
- She pursued her education at the University of Pangasinan.
- As of 2023, Cristine Reyes is 34 years old and has excelled in various fields such as acting, modeling, dancing, and TV endorsements.
- She gained fame for her role in the film “No Other Woman,” which was a box office hit in the Philippines.
- Cristine Reyes was previously married to mixed martial artist Ali Khatibi and has a daughter named Amarah. She is also known for her significant social media following.
Cristian Reyes is one of the most famous and talented actresses in the Philippines. She has appeared in a number of films and has worked in numerous television shows.
There is a lot of aptitudes in herself that make him different from other actresses.
Next to read: Who is Caylee Cowan?
She is a motivation and an inspiration for young people who want to join the cinema world. We hope you enjoyed this biography age, height, family, father, wedding, daughter, and awards of Cristian Reyes.
Please share your feedback with us about her.