Dieter Rausch (born around the 1970s) is an architect from a small village named Unterliederbach near Frankfurt and paid for 30 years as an architect and the husband of, Linda Tripp. Linda is a former American civil servant.
In this article, we learn about Dieter Rausch r including his age, early life, net worth, wife, and some facts related to him.
|Dieter Rausch Profile Summary|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Profession||Architect, manager of The Christmas Sleigh.|
|Wife||Late Linda Tripp|
|Children||Allison Tipp, Rayon Tripp|
Who is Dieter Rausch?
Dieter Rausch is an architect from a small village named Unterliederbach near Frankfurt and paid for 30 years as an architect.
And, governs The Christmas Sleigh, a German holiday store that also sells handmade Austrian apparel.
Dieter Rausch is also widely recognized as the husband of Linda Tripp, a former U.S. civil attendant who fiddled a prominent role in the Clinton–Lewinsky disgrace of 1998.
Furthermore, Linda Tripp disappeared on April 8th, the New York Post and Daily Mail broadcasted.
And, she was 70 years old. Tripp was deduced with pancreatic cancer days ago.
She had been conceded to the hospital with stomach discomforts.
Dieter Rausch Early Life
Dieter Rausch has not publicized his birth date. As an outcome, his age, zodiac sign, and other vital evidence about his birth are uncommon fields. But if his wife died in her early 70s he must be in his middle 70s too.
Similarly, he has not divulged his place of birth or nationality. Additionally, he has forgone evidence about his parents and other family members.
Regrettably, data about his education is also overlooked.
Rausch Dieter Career
Dieter is The Christmas Sleigh’s architect and executive. It is a German holiday merchandiser specializing in handwrought Austrian clothing.
According to its website, the store is “America’s best 100% factual German shop” and has been open for 17 years.
Similarly, this individual is also well-known as the second husband of retired civil servant Linda Tripp who is best known as a “whistleblower” for disclosing President Clinton’s relationship with Lewinsky.
When it comes to Linda’s career, she was a civil housekeeper in the United States.
Additionally, she was accused in the 1998 Clinton–Lewinsky scandal.
Rausch Dieter Personal Life
Rausch and Linda greeted them when he was 9 years old when she was attending his neighborhood.
In 2004, Rausch wedded Linda Tripp. The two lived in Middleburg, Virginia, where they occupied and operated ‘The Christmas Sleigh,’ a German-themed winter holiday store.
When he was nine years old, he met Tripp. As an outcome, Tripp expended a visit to his neighbor.
Reportedly, they had their first kiss at the age of 14 years. Dieter Rausch and his spouse Linda have two children. Their names are Allison Tipp and Ryan Tripp.
Rausch Dieter, Linda & “America’s best 100% authentic German shop”
Rausch and his wife organized a holiday gift store in Middleburg named the Christmas Sleigh.
The store peddles holiday commodities ranging from baked goods and calendars to Sugar Plum fairy figurines as well as German Christmas jewels.
According to the store’s website, it is “America’s best 100% authentic German shop”.
They also negotiate handmade, Austrian clothing.
“The Christmas Sleigh holds up a wide variety of high-integrity and hand-made European items.
Many of our commodities are not as yet on our website and we add to our merchandise virtually every day.
Our periodic buying trips to Germany, Austria, and Italy during the year help assure that we can usually discover whatever it is you are glancing for as long as it is still being made!”
Their Reawaken Romance
And because Dieter appreciated her, he established a “decorated wooden box” for her to store the letters she wrote him.
Besides, Tripp pertained to Dieter as her ‘first kiss.’ They did, however, reconnect in 2000.
When Trip asked for him to visit. They reawaken their romance later in life and wedded on December 30, 2004.
Pancreatic cancer kills Linda Tripp
The two remained wedded until April 8, 2020, when Tripp died.
Her reason for death was pancreatic cancer, according to some of the media evidence. Her death came shortly. Daily Mail reported that Linda Tripp disappeared on April 8, 2020.
After discovering she had pancreatic cancer less than a week before when she began enduring stomach aches.
Tripp will be back in the unrestricted eye as a result of the FX series, Impeachment: An American Crime Story.
She was a grandmother to seven grandchildren.
Moreover, Dieter has two stepchildren from Tripp who previously married Bruce, a military officer, in 1971, but the couple separated in 1990.
Rausch Dieter Net Worth
Rausch Dieter’s total net worth is still under the surface and yet to disclose by himself too. Thus, we can not say anything regarding his total wealth.
However, coming to her wife’s net worth is nearly $65 million as of her last time. The data has been extracted from different web sources.
Dieter Rausch Height and Physical Appearance
Rausch Dieter is 5’9″ or 1.75 meters and 175 centimeters in his height And weighs approximately 62 kilos or 136 lbs. His chest, waist, and biceps ratios are 41-34-17 inches.
Additionally, he grinds a shoe size 10. (US). Besides, he has blue eyes and is bald at his age.
Dieter Rausch Facts to Know
- Dieter Rausch is an architect who has worked in the field for 30 years. He is also associated with “The Christmas Sleigh,” a German holiday store that sells handmade Austrian apparel.
- He is widely recognized as the husband of Linda Tripp, a former civil servant who played a prominent role in the Clinton–Lewinsky scandal of 1998.
- Details about Dieter Rausch’s early life, including his birthdate, birthplace, nationality, and educational background, have not been publicly disclosed.
- He and Linda Tripp first met when he was nine years old when she was visiting his neighborhood. They later reconnected and got married in 2004.
- Dieter and Linda have two children together, named Allison Tipp and Ryan Tripp.
- Together, they operated “The Christmas Sleigh,” a German-themed holiday store in Middleburg, Virginia, known for selling authentic German and Austrian holiday items.
- Unfortunately, Linda Tripp passed away on April 8, 2020, due to pancreatic cancer. She was 70 years old at the time of her death.
- Dieter Rausch’s net worth is not publicly disclosed, but his wife, Linda Tripp, was estimated to have a net worth of approximately $65 million.
- He stands at a height of 5’9″ (1.75 meters) and weighs around 62 kilograms (136 lbs). He has blue eyes and is bald.
- Dieter Rausch’s life is not extensively documented in the public domain, but he is known for his association with Linda Tripp and their business venture, “The Christmas Sleigh.”
Well, We share Rausch Dieter in the article. We hope you enjoyed reading his biography. Which is not in much detail but we served all his possible details, Yet he is known for them.
Let us know your opinion and thoughts regarding this life story below in the comment section,
However, we would love and admire your reviews and recommendations.