Are you guys frequent watchers of Fox News Channel? Then have you people watched Emily Compagno hosting the shows and sharing the legal analysis of the current news?
Then you are the person who gets updated with current affairs.
But have you guys gotten the personal updates from Emily Compagno? If not, we are here to share our knowledge with you.
And it was not a very romantic story but indeed a heart-warming one.
Let’s get started!
Who is Emily Compagno Husband?
Emily Compagno is a famous attorney, cheerleader, and television host; Fox News shows like The Five and Outnumbered were significant hits.
As a result, Emily is always in style, and her family members are also getting more attention.
And one among them was Emily Compagno’s husband, Peter Riley.
Peter Riley is a real estate agent who has avoided the media spotlight.
But we have collected many interesting details about him; let us see them individually.
Peter Riley Age and Family Information
Peter Riley was born in 1979 in the United States of America so he will be 34 in 2023.
There is no information about his parents. Because Peter is more private, Emily will not share her husband’s details either.
Peter Riley completed his schooling at Oreland High School and attended Portland State University, where he chose the geology, computer applications, and data analysis graduation courses.
Peter Riley Career Details
Peter Riley got the job after his graduation. He worked as a data analyst in the Portland region from 2003–2008.
Then he changed his mind about going into the real estate business; thus, in 2009, Peter became a realtor and gained more experience in the real estate business.
He emerged as a top realtor and started working for Berkshire Hathaway Home Services in NW Real Estate.
And presently, Peter Riley is working for that firm.
Peter Riley and Emily Compagno Love Story
Peter and Emily had the chance to study at the same university, and at that time, they met each other. But they didn’t fall for each other.
But later in 2014, Peter and Emily again met on a Seattle sidewalk, and slowly they developed feelings for each other.
And Emily said yes to Peter.
Emily and Peter were married on September 13, 2017. And the marriage destination was arranged as per Emily’s wish.
And it happened in Emily’s hometown of Villa Cimbrone, Ravello, Italy.
It was a straightforward and private wedding.
Will Emily and her husband be getting divorced?
According to internet rumors, Emily was rumored to be divorcing her husband, Peter.
But it was just a rumor, and Emily confirmed it, and they are leading a very happy life.
Is Emily still Married?
The famous television personality Emily is still married to Peter Riley, and their divorce information was just a rumor.
Is Emily Compagno the mother of any children?
No, Emily doesn’t have any children yet. However, we can expect some updates shortly.
Also Read: Who is Shannon Bream’s Husband Sheldon Bream?
Interesting Facts about Emily Compagno
- Emily Compagno was born on November 9, 1979, at Oak Knoll Naval Hospital in Oakland, California.
- Her parents’ names are Katherine and John Compagno.
- Emily is of American descent, but her ancestors were English, Bohemian, Baden-Württembergian, and Sicilian.
- She is from a military family; her great-grandfathers and grandfathers served in the US Army and fought in World War I and II.
- Emily Compagno has two sisters.
- Emily earned her BA in political science before taking the bar exam.
- She is also a former National Football League cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders and Raiderettes teams.
- After passing the bar exam, Emily became a criminal attorney and was promoted to Judge Judicial Extern.
- Then she also passed the Washington bar exam.
- Emily Compagno joined Fox News as a contributor and legal analyst in 2018, where she will explain the legal background of each news story.
- She is also active in helping a non-profit organization for military veterans.
Also Read: Who is Sarah Rafferty’s Husband Santtu Seppälä?
As a result, we now know everything there is to know about Emily’s husband, Compagno. And when someone becomes a celebrity, controversies, and rumors are unavoidable.
And it happened to Emily, and she cleverly resolved that problem, and she is living very happily with her husband, Peter.
Do you guys want to share any messages with Emily? Use the comment section!
Next Read: What Happened to Candy Husband Pat Montgomery?