Greg Locke (born on 18 May 1976) is the Founding and Lead Pastor of Global Vision Bible Church in Mount Juliet, just outside of Nashville. He is an Independent Baptist evangelist and pastor.
In this work, we cover the details about Greg Locke, his age, wife, net worth, wife, career, and some interesting facts related to him.
- Name: Greg Locke
- Birth Date: May 18th, 1976
- Birth Place: Donelson, Tennessee, United States
- Age: 47 years old
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Net Worth: $2 Million
- Profession: Evangelist and Pastor
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Melissa
- Nationality: American
Who is Greg Locke?
Pastor Greg Locke is a well-known American transphobic, homophobic, “Climate Change” denying Baptist pastor at the Global Vision Bible Church, in Tennessee. He inspires millions of people who followed him.
Locke led on to the Baptist Christianity of his grandparents in 1992.
Greg is the creator of the book “Blinded by Benny,” which is important to the charismatic faith healer Benny Hinn.
He describes himself as an outspoken pastor who does not bow to anyone who is against Jesus. He is also a well-known social media personality who has thousands and millions of followers.
Recently he came on the headlines of the news as he was seen opposing wearing masks and was also saying that he encourages his church members not to wear masks as well.
This video of him caught a lot of attention and also gained millions of views. Though he is a well-known Pastor he has also been in any controversy.
Early Life of Greg Locke
Greg Locke was born on 19 May 1976 in Nashville, Tennessee. He has earned a Master’s Degree in Revival History from the Baptist Theological School of New England.
In extension, Greg has a Graduate Of Theology degree from Ambassador Baptist College.
The Lord has blessed him with one of the largest social media platforms in the nation, and Global Vision enjoys one of the most broad-reaching Livestream ministries in the world.
Greg Locke Age
Greg Locke is 47 years old as of 2023, born on 18 May 1976.
In his pastoral role, Greg Locke is recognized as an Independent Baptist evangelist, dedicating his life to spreading his faith and serving his congregation.
Greg Locke Career
He is the creator of three books, the owner of the weekly radio broadcast “The Windows Of Heaven,” and he is the author and host of the annual Fire For The Future Conference.
Locke is the President of Greg Locke Ministries and is also the originating director of an Independent Baptist College in the country of Nigeria.
Greg has traveled all over the world for over 10th years in full-time evangelistic work.
He has continued revival movements in forty-three states and a dozen foreign countries.
Locke was chosen for the WHO’S WHO IN THE WORLD for 2006 and was just drafted into the WHO’S WHO OF EMERGING LEADERS for 2007.
This was a great honor as there are only 25,000 people in the world who have completed this award, all of whom have to be under the age of forty.
He has been used by the Lord in a mighty way to see thousands of lives impacted by the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Greg is the winner of the WHO’S WHO IN AMERICA Award for both 2005 and 2006.
Greg Locke Wife
Greg Locke is married. Greg got married to Taisha Locke who was his church assistant. They are still together as of September 2023.
His divorce from his first wife was one of his most controversial moments as he cheated on her with Taisha (Tai Cowan McGee) and also said in an interview that his first wife was mentally ill.
She was outraged at his comments but has not directly said that she wanted anything about the marriage. Before this, he was married to Melissa.
His relationship with Melissa was always rocky but it boiled over towards the end when she was “exchanged” for his church assistant.
Melissa and the pastor were married for more than 21 years and they have 3 boys and a daughter together. Both of his wives have been part of his evangelism and his church.
In fact, his first wife is an outspoken supporter of the Christian faith and regularly posts a lot of faithful messages supporting their own church.
Even his second wife is a passionate supporter of their religious beliefs and has a huge following online about their purpose and God’s message.
Some of the other pastors that have been active have called Locke an “Adulterer in God’s Eyes”.
Greg Locke Net Worth
Greg Locke has a net worth of $2 million USD. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an evangelist and pastor.
Through his various sources of income, Greg has been able to accumulate good fortune.
He has no doubt amassed a huge fortune with the bulk of his wealth coming from his professional entertainment career.
He lives a luxurious life and he has a personal luxury car, and a big bungalow, lives a luxurious lifestyle, and travel throughout the world we can see this through her daily updates on social media post and stories.
However, the specifics about his assets and liabilities are still under review making it difficult to establish actual net worth.
Also Read: Who is Brian Tracy?
Greg Locke Height, Weight, and Eye Color
Some fans love to know about the physical status of their favorite celebrities. A celebrity can set the trend through hairstyle, attire, makeup, height, weight, and eye color.
Greg Locke’s height is 5 feet and 6Inches. His weight is In Kilograms 55 Kg and In Pounds 120 lbs.
Weight is an ever-changeable value. Furthermore, Locke has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Greg Locke Facts to Know
- Greg Locke is an American Baptist pastor known for his controversial views on topics such as transgender issues, climate change, and mask-wearing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He was born on May 18, 1976, in Donelson, Tennessee, making him 47 years old as of 2023.
- Greg Locke is the Founding and Lead Pastor of Global Vision Bible Church in Mount Juliet, Tennessee.
- He has a Master’s Degree in Revival History from the Baptist Theological School of New England and a Graduate Of Theology degree from Ambassador Baptist College.
- Greg Locke is a prominent social media personality with a significant following on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- He has authored books and hosts a weekly radio broadcast called “The Windows Of Heaven” and an annual conference called “Fire For The Future.”
- Greg Locke is also the President of Greg Locke Ministries and the founding director of an Independent Baptist College in Nigeria.
- He has traveled worldwide for over a decade, participating in revival movements and impacting lives through evangelism.
- Greg Locke has been married twice, with his second wife, Taisha Locke, being his current spouse. His divorce from his first wife was surrounded by controversy.
- His estimated net worth is $2 million USD, primarily from his career as an evangelist and pastor. He has faced criticism for his controversial statements and views on various social and political issues.
- Greg Locke stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Also Read: Who is Pastor Jesse Lee Peterson?
The Bottom Line
Pastor Locke has had some pretty wild hot takes recently. Locke continued to be vocally supportive of Donald Trump, rumbling about how Joe Biden stole the 2020 U.S. presidential election, right up until Trump urged people to get their COVID vaccinations.
He has been so openly hostile to COVID restrictions and vaccinations that his Twitter was banned for spreading misinformation.
Some other new proclamations he has made include blaming autism on demonic possession.
Next Read: Who is Motivational Speaker Eric Thomas?