Jennifer Flavin (born on 14 August 1968) is one of those famous American entrepreneurs and business professionals in modeling, acting, and business.
In this article, we learn all about Jennifer Flavin Stallone her age, net worth, husband, children, baby, movies and TV shows, and some facts related to her.
- Name: Jennifer Flavin Stallone
- Birth Date: 14 August 1968
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Age: 55 years old (in 2023)
- Weight: 58 Kg
- Net Worth: $10 Million US Dollars
- Profession: Former American model, actor, current entrepreneur, business owner
- School: El Camino Real High School in Woodland Hills, California
- University: California State University, Northridge
- Education: Graduated with a major in Oceanography
- Father: Donald Hugh Flavin
- Mother: Shirley Mae Knudsen
- Brother: four brothers Mitch Flavin, Pat Flavin, Tom Flavin, Shannon Flavin,
- Sisters: Julie Flavin and Tricia Flavin (2)
- Marital Status: Married
- Marriage Date: 17 May 1997
- Husband: Sylvester Stallone
- Children: Sistine Stallone, Scarlet Rose Stallone, Sophia Rose Stallone (daughters)
- Nationality: American
- Residence: Palm Beach estate, South Florida
Who is Jennifer Flavin?
Jennifer Flavin is the wife of the most famous actor Sylvester Stallone, who made her name in the media industry when she was a teen by being a famous model.
She has appeared in several films like Bar Girls(a TV movie) & Rocky V in 1990.
Jennifer has many times appeared in documentary-style programs, including Hollywood Women, Good Day Live, American Gladiator, and The Contender herself, and was successful in capturing the hearts of the public through her acting.
Early Life of Jennifer Flavin
Jennifer Flavin was born on 14th August 1968 in Los Angeles, California, U.S. Jennifer Flavin Stallone more commonly known as Jennifer Flavin was born to loving parents Donald Hugh Flavin her father, and Shirley Mae Knudsen her mother
She grew up in West Hills, which is a district of Los Angeles. Her father Donald Hugh Flavin died when Jennifer was only 11 years old and left her mother to care for her and seven other siblings namely Mitch Flavin, Pat Flavin, Tom Flavin, Shannon Flavin, and two sisters Julie Flavin, and Tricia Flavin.
Jennifer attended the El Camino Real High School in Woodland Hills, California, which was located near her residence in Woodland Hills and completed her high school education from there.
After completing and graduating from high school, she enrolled in the California State University, Northridge for her higher education with a major in Oceanography and graduated from there.
Jennifer Flavin Age
Jennifer Flavin is 55 years old as of 2023, having been born on 14 August 1968.
She is a renowned American entrepreneur and business professional with a strong presence in the fields of modeling, acting, and business. Her multifaceted career has earned her a prominent place in the industry.
Jennifer Flavin Career
Jennifer Flavin started her modeling career at age 19, She took the first step into her modeling career by joining the Elite Modeling Agency.
She has appeared in several magazines like Celebrity Sleuth, Marie Claire(UK), Cosmopolitan (Spain), Cosmopolitan (USA), Cleo (Australia), Easyriders, and Marie (France).
Later on, Jennifer also attended the fashion shows for Chanel, Barocco, and Adrienne Vittadini in the early 1990s and also posed for Playboy in 2007.
She also appeared in the commercials for A-Tox, Bila, Eileen West, Firm-a-Face, and Revlon.
She then took a step in her next career of entrepreneurship in which she now co-owns Serious Skin Care, which is a cosmetics company selling beauty products, They are also associated with the Home Shopping Network.
Jennifer Flavin Husband
Jennifer Flavin married Sylvester Stallone on 17th May 1997 in a civil ceremony at The Dorchester Hotel in London, England, which was followed by a chapel ceremony at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.
She had met Sylvester in 1988 in California at one of the Beverly Hills restaurants.
The couple had broken off their relationship in 1994 through FedEx in the past when Sylvester was having an affair with model Janice Dickinson.
In 1994, Jennifer had given birth to a daughter which Sylvester thought was his, but after some DNA tests, he got to know that was not the case and the couple broke off permanently.
The couple soon got together again in 1995 and then finally got happily married to each other.
They now have three daughters named Sophia Rose, who was born in 1996, Sistine Rose, who was born in 1998, and Scarlet Rose who was born in 2002.
Jennifer Flavin Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Jennifer Flavin in 2023 according to different analyses and sources has been estimated to be at $10 Million US dollars.
This large amount comes off as no surprise to the fans as they know how successful she is in her career.
Her net worth keeps varying as time goes by only increasing in figures as she is still keeping her career game strong at this age.
Jennifer’s main source of income comes from her being a Former American model, an actor, current entrepreneur, and business owner she is luckily successful in all her career professions.
Her large capital has been passed through many confirmation tests and has very few chances of being wrong.
Social Media Appearance
Jennifer Flavin is one of the public’s most-loved American models, actors, current entrepreneur, a business owner who has won people’s hearts with her great performances and acting skills.
She is followed by thousands of fans worldwide due to her bubbly personality and enthusiastic nature. Jennifer loves to interact with her fans over social media as well as in real life.
Following are her social media follower stats as of 2021
- Instagram – More than 466 thousand followers and likes
- Facebook – More than 79 thousand followers and likes
Jennifer Flavin Facts to Know
- Jennifer Flavin Stallone, born on August 14, 1968, is a prominent American entrepreneur, model, and actress.
- She has been in the modeling industry since the age of 19 and worked with Elite Modeling Agency.
- Jennifer has graced the covers of various magazines and appeared in commercials for brands like Revlon.
- She co-owns Serious Skin Care, a cosmetics company associated with the Home Shopping Network.
- In 1997, she married actor Sylvester Stallone after overcoming a temporary breakup in their relationship.
- The couple has three daughters: Sophia Rose, Sistine Rose, and Scarlet Rose.
- Jennifer’s estimated net worth is $10 million as of 2023.
- She pursued a degree in Oceanography from California State University, Northridge.
- Jennifer Flavin is active on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook, where she interacts with her followers.
- Her career has been marked by success and resilience, making her a role model for many.
I just hope you have loved reading the biography of Jennifer Flavin on our platform. It will be our pleasure to hear your feedback in the comment section.
And before moving back, just check out another biography of America’s hottest model Francia James.