Jon Eicholtz (born on 22 August 1939) is a famous American architect, Real estate agent, and philanthropist.
He is best known for being the husband of famous celebrity Barbara Eden, who is a popular American actress and singer.
In this article, we will read about Jon Eicholtz’s wiki, age, height, wife, biography and net worth.
|Full Name||Jon Truesdale Eicholtz|
|Famous as||Jon Eicholtz|
|Date of Birth||22 August 1939|
|Birth Place||Topeka, Kansas, UK|
|Age||84 Years old|
|Height||In Feet Inches- 5' 7''|
In Centimeters- 170cm
In Meters- 1.70m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 80 kg|
In Pounds- 177 lbs
|Hair Color||Golden Brown|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Who is Jon Eicholtz?
Jon Eicholtz is a well-renowned American architect, Real estate agent, and philanthropist. He is best known for being the husband of famous celebrity Barbara Eden, who is a popular American actress and singer.
He is not on any social media sites and is not involved in any social circles. Jon is an inspiration for the upcoming architecture in the world.
Jon was the project manager during the planning and building of the Commerce Tower the 30-story skyscraper and one of the famous buildings in Kansas City Missouri.
However, he has also had a successful career with several other companies in the past.
Early Life of Jon Eicholtz
Jon Eicholtz was born on 22 August 1939 in Topeka, Kansas, the US as Jon Truesdale Eicholtz to his anonymous parents.
Since his childhood, he has committed to earning money and supporting his family. That’s why throughout his early years he worked for numerous smaller organizations.
Jon completed his primary education in his hometown. Then he enrolled at the Prestigious Kansas University, where he majored in architectural engineering and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 1962.
Jon’s family life consists of his father, mother, and siblings but he has not revealed any details regarding his family, and thus their name or their profession can’t be unknown.
He holds American nationality and his ethnicity is White. As per his birth, his zodiac sign is Leo.
Jon Eicholtz Age
Jon Eicholtz is 84 years old as of 2023, having been born in 1939. Achieving such widespread success in a short span of time is indeed a blend of talent and hard work.
At this age, he inspired many with his expertise and enthusiasm.
Jon Eicholtz Height and Weight
Jon Eicholtz height is 5 Feet 7 Inches or 170cm or 1.70m. His Weight is around 80 kg or 177 lbs. His combination of height and weight makes him an attractive and striking figure.
He has beautiful golden brown colored hair and blue eyes, which makes him look fascinating and enthralling.
He probably has an oval-shaped face, his body structure is muscular with a faired skin tone.
Jon Eicholtz Career
Jon Eicholtz began his career life immediately after the completing education from Kansas University as real estate developer and successful in his line of business.
Similarly, he has worked as an artitect for more than fifty years as an architectural engineer.
He has also worked on a number of famous construction including 30-stories tall skyscraper and commerce tower in Kansas city. Which later, won several contract to designing construction.
In addition to these, Jon has also involved in charity activity and has contributed over $300000 for his Kansas University student in 2014.
His journey from America to the global stage as a successful engineer is truly inspiring.
Jon reminds us that age is just a number when it comes to pursuing one’s dreams and making a mark in the world.
Jon Eicholtz Wife
Jon Eicholtz has been married to his wife, Barbara Eden since 1991, Barbara is a famous actress and singer from America, best known for her role as Jeannie in I Dream of Jeannie and other Roslyn Pierce opposite Elvis Presley in Flaming Star.
The duo has been together for thirty-two years and enjoys a luxurious lifestyle in Beverly Hills, California.
Before the marriage with Jon Eicholtz, Barbara was married to actor Micheal Ansara in 1958. Unfortunately, the couple was divorced in 1974 due to unspecified cause.
She was also married to her second husband Charles Fegert in 1977 but their marriage did not survive long since divorced in 1982.
Jon Eicholtz Net Worth
Jon Eicholtz estimated net worth is around $10 million as of 2023. He has accumulated this massive money through his different earning sources.
He has primarily made money from his huge business. In addition, he would profit handsomely from investments and brand promotion.
Furthermore, he kept a large amount of money. And all of it is a result of his hard work and dedication in pursuing his goals.
Last year, Jon had somewhere around $9.50 million. And now he has crossed the $10 million mark.
Read More: Santtu Seppala Biography
Facts about Jon Eicholtz
- Jon Eicholtz is a famous American architect, real estate agent, and philanthropist. He is known for being the husband of the famous actress Barbara Eden.
- He is not active on social media and prefers a private life, serving as an inspiration for the field of architecture.
- Jon managed the construction of Commerce Tower, a 30-story skyscraper in Kansas City, Missouri, one of his notable projects.
- He had a successful career in various companies before his architectural achievements.
- Jon Eicholtz was born on August 22, 1939, in Topeka, Kansas, and worked from a young age to support his family.
- He attended the University of Kansas, majoring in architectural engineering and graduating in 1962.
- Jon’s family background is not publicly disclosed, and he maintains a private personal life.
- He is an American of White ethnicity and belongs to the Leo zodiac sign.
- Jon Eicholtz, born in 1939, is 84 years old in 2023, a testament to his talent and hard work.
- Eicholtz stands at 5 feet 7 inches, weighs around 177 pounds, and has blue eyes, making him a striking figure with a muscular build. He has enjoyed a successful career in real estate and architectural engineering, contributing to various notable construction projects and even engaging in charitable activities. His net worth has grown to an estimated $10 million, a reflection of his dedication and hard work.