Nan Harris (born on 17 June 1964) is famous for being the wife of Max Gails, a famous American Actor.
In this article we learn about Max Gail’s Wife Nan Harris, her age, biography, husband story and facts related to her.
|Nan Harris Profile Summary|
|Birth Date||17 June 1964|
|Birth Place||United State Of America|
|Age||59 Years Old|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Children||Grace Gail and Maxwell Gail|
Who is Nan Harris?
Nan Harris is an American star famously comprehended as the wife of renowned American actor, Maxwell Gail.
Max is vastly perceived for his role as Detective Stan ” Wojo ” Wojciehowicz on the sitcom Barney Miller ( 1975-1982 ).
As a result, he won two consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series nominations.
Early Life of Nan Harris
She was born on June 17, 1964, in the United States of America. She is 58 years aged in 2022.
Her birth sign is Gemini. Harris veers around 58 years old on June 17, 2022.
The data information about her Education or academic background has not yet been made public.
However, this part will be revised soon when disclosed.
Nan Harris Age and Physical Appearance
She is 59 years old as of the year 2023, Nan Harris hasn’t shared any precise information about her physical appearance.
But we have covered some of the pictures on social media, Regarding those pics we have very brief data about them.
She is a fail complexioned beautiful woman with brown eyes, she is not very tall and a healthy woman.
Family and Relatives
Nan Harris Family, Parents, Siblings Attempts to stabilize her parents’ identities were in vain since no evidence about them is available to the public.
It’s accordingly, not clear if she has any siblings, Further details regarding her family background are under study and will be updated once ascertained.
Nan Harris Husband Max Gail
Moving on to her marital affairs, the famed media personality was wedded to her loving spouse, Max Gail, an American actor.
who is best known for his role as Detective Stan “Wojo” Wojciehowicz on the sitcom Barney Miller (1975–1982).
which reaped him two straight Primetime Emmy Awards for extraordinary supporting actor in a humor series nominations.
Gail also won the 2019 and 2021 Daytime Emmy Awards for a assisting actor for his role as Mike Corbin on the soap opera General Hospital.
Nan Harris espoused with Gail Max, Separated soon!
The romantic couple became espoused in 1987 in a blissful marriage attended by family members and close friends.
Unfortunately, the couple disconnected ways in 2000 due to reasons unspecified to the public. We are keeping tabs and we will update her partners ‘ attributes soon.
Nan Harris, the second wife of Gail Max
Gail’s first wife, Willie Bier, died of cancer in 1986 after three years of marriage. The experience encouraged Gail to be the narrator of the alternative medicine film documentary House.
When Healing Becomes a Crime (1988), They have a daughter, India.
His second wife, Nan, and he have two children, Maxwell and Grace. Yet, They cleansed amicably in 2000.
He has been in a relationship with Chris Kaul since 2007. Gail’s daughter Grace Gail, who later came to be a model, wedded actor Adam Rodriguez in 2016.
They have three children, comprising son Bridgemont Bernard Rodriguez who was born on March 16, 2020.
Nan Harris Children
Nan Harris and Max Gail are adored with two children namely, Maxwell Gail and Grace Gail.
Maxwell also has a child from his first marriage called India Gail. Their daughter Grace Gail is an American
model who gained distinction after he got wedded to a popular actor and director, Adam Rodriguez Grace was born in 1993 in the United States.
Nan Harris Career
Nan Harris’ career and professionalism are still not known, However, we could not give any updated information about her career.
But according to some of the sources she has been a huge part of her career in the media department.
Nan Harris’s Net Worth
Nan Harris has an estimated net worth ranging from $ 1 million as of 2021.
However, as of the year 2023, she has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million, a total of $ 6 million.
This amount is from her comprehensive career as a media attitude.
Nan Harris Facts to Know
- Nan Harris was born on June 17, 1964, in the United States of America, which makes her 59 years old as of 2023.
- She is known for being the wife of Max Gail, who is best recognized for his role as Detective Stan “Wojo” Wojciehowicz on the sitcom Barney Miller, which earned him Primetime Emmy Awards.
- There is limited publicly available information about her early life, education, and family background.
- Nan Harris is described as having a fair complexion, brown eyes, and is not very tall, based on available pictures.
- She was married to Max Gail in 1987, but the couple eventually separated in 2000.
- Max Gail’s first wife was Willie Bier, who passed away from cancer in 1986 after three years of marriage. Gail’s daughter from his first marriage is named India.
- Nan Harris and Max Gail have two children together, Maxwell and Grace.
- Grace Gail, their daughter, later became a model and married actor and director Adam Rodriguez in 2016. They have three children, including a son named Bridgemont Bernard Rodriguez.
- Nan Harris’s professional career and details about her work are not widely known.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2023 is approximately $5 million, which reflects her career and association with Max Gail.
So, this is Nan Harris in this article, And we served all her possible details, Yet she is known for them.
Let us know your opinion and thoughts regarding this life story below in the comment section,
Furthermore, we would love and admire your reviews and recommendations.