Sarah Harris (born on 12 July 1981) is a prominent Australian TV presenter, journalist, and reporter. She holds more than 24 years of progressive experience with many channels as a presenter and reporter.
In this article, we learn all about Sarah Harrish, including her age, height, husband, net worth, and her journalism career.
- Name: Sarah Harris
- Birth Date: 12 July 1981
- Birth Place: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Age: 42 years old
- Net worth: $1-5 Million US Dollars
- Profession: Television presenter/Journalist
- School: Caboolture State High School
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: John Ward
- Children: Paul, Harry
- Nationality: Australian
- Residence: Sydney, Australia
Who is Sarah Harris?
Sarah Harris is a prominent Australian TV presenter, journalist, and reporter. She holds more than 24 years of progressive experience with many channels as a presenter and reporter.
Sarah is mainly known for working with Network 10 and studio 10. She is currently working at Studio 10 as their main journalist and reporter.
She is exceptionally high-skilled in her profession as a tv reporter and presenter. She is also known for her live reporting of many international events. Sarah achieved a Guinness World Record for smashing the most pumpkins.
Early Life of Sarah Harris
Sarah Harris the well-known journalist, was born on the 12th of July 1981 in South Wales, Australia. She is 40 years old and holds Australian nationality.
She brought in Australia along with her younger brother.
It was reported that Sarah’s father died due a prostate cancer at the age of 50. Regarding her parents, no further information is available as she didn’t mention it.
Talking about her education, she went to Caboolture State High School in Sydney.
After completing school, she attended Queensland University and studied international business and journalism, achieving a bachelor’s degree in communication and journalism.
Sarah Harris Age
Sarah Harris is 42 years old as of 2023, as she was born on July 12, 1981. Her age signifies her extensive career in the world of Australian television.
Sarah’s dedication and expertise have made her a respected figure in the industry, and she continues to engage and inform audiences through her work.
Her age reflects the wealth of knowledge and skills she has accumulated over the years, contributing significantly to her success in the field of broadcasting.
Sarah Harris Career
Sarah Harris started her career as a journalist after getting her bachelor’s degree in journalism. In 1997, she worked at the Seven Networks where she used to document reports for Seven News in Brisbane, Australia.
Later on, she also worked for Today Tonight.
However, Sarah joined the news channel Prime Golf Coast News in June 2001 where she worked as a freelance presenter and reporter.
In the same year or so, Sarah Harris again started working as a cadet news reporter and writer at Seven Network in Brisbane.
After working for this news channel she started working at Nine Network and prevailed in her position as a reporter and researcher in 2002.
In the same year, she worked as an alternative presenter on Extra (American syndicated news broadcasting news magazine) and enrolled as a reporter on Today and National Nine News (national news service of the Nine Network in Australia).
Besides being a reporter Sarah used to convey live reporting from some scenes of local and international events like the Conabarrabran bushfires in 2013, the London Olympic Games, Queen Elizabeth: Australian tour, Samoan Tsunami in 2010, Steve Irwin’s death, memorial in 2008.
In 2005, Sarah left Today news and worked as a fill-in reporter for National Nine news.
She moved back to her hometown Sydney in 2007 and worked as a substitute news reporter for several news shows like Today, Nine afternoons, Nine-morning news, and Weekend Today.
Sarah Harris also became the main fill-in reporter in 2012 for On Morning.
Later in August 2013, she quit working for Nine Network and joined as co-host at the Network Tens News, morning programs, and Studio news channels.
She also worked as a fill-in host in the program The Project at Network 10.
In 2004 Harris was confirmed as a host for Shark Tank. Later in February 2016, she was hailed to No agenda Roundtable as a Black Dame.
Besides being an experienced freelance news report, presenter and journalist Sarah persists in scriptwriting, story producing.
Sarah Harris Husband
Sarah Harris got married to Tom Ward a technology specialist in 2014 in Sydney. The couple had 2 sons named Harry who was born on 8 December 2017 and Paul in December 2015.
It was reported that Sarah and Tom bought an expensive home of $12.175 Million US Dollars in North Shore, Sydney.
Currently, the famous journalist Sarah has penned down a note mentioning parting ways with her husband Tom and further told them they are co-parenting their 2 children in the best way they can.
Sarah Harris Net Worth
Sarah Harris estimated net worth is $1-5 Million US Dollars in 2023. This estimated amount is calculated by taking into account her career as well as different analyses and sources.
Her main source of income is journalism and being a TV presenter.
As being a famous TV broadcaster, she might be earning from other various ways like she might be associated with the advertising industry or the brand ambassador of different companies.
Social Media Appearance
Sarah Harris is a well-known TV presenter and clasps thousands of social media followers.
Talking about her social media followers, they are in the thousands. Let’s take a look at her social media handles with her follower count.
Sarah Harris Facts to Know
- Sarah Harris was born on July 12, 1981, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, making her 42 years old as of 2023.
- She has had a successful career in journalism and television presenting, with over 24 years of experience in the industry.
- Sarah Harris is known for her work with Network 10 and as a presenter and journalist on “Studio 10.”
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism and communication from Queensland University of Technology.
- Sarah is married to her husband, Tom Ward, a technology specialist, and they have two sons together, named Paul and Harry.
- She has achieved a net worth estimated to be between $1-5 million USD.
- Throughout her career, Sarah has worked for various news networks, including Seven Network, Nine Network, and Network 10, reporting on a wide range of local and international events.
- She has also been involved in scriptwriting and story producing.
- In 2014, she married Tom Ward, and they bought an expensive home in North Shore, Sydney.
- Despite her busy career, Sarah is active on social media, with thousands of followers on platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
I hope you enjoyed reading the biography of Sarah Harris. Let us know your experience by sharing your feedback with us.