Adam Joel Weitsman professionally known as Adam Weitsman is an American entrepreneur, real estate, and philanthropist, who runs his own scrap processing company called the Upstate Shredding Weitsman Recycling.
In this post, we will read more about Adam Weitsman’s biography, age, net worth, height, wife, daughter, car, house, career, weight, and more.
|Date of Birth
|13 June 1968
|Owego, New York, United States
|55 years old
|In Feet & Inches- 5' 9''
In Centimeters- 175cm
In Meters- 1.75m
|In Kilogram- 75kg
In Pounds- 165lbs
|Owego Free Academy and Long Island University.
|Clover, Monroe and Rae
Who is Adam Weitsman?
Adam Joel Weitsman professionally known as Adam Weitsman is an American entrepreneur, real estate, and philanthropist. He is the owner and chief executive officer (CEO) of Upstate Shredding-Weitsman Recycling company, a scrap metal processing company headquartered in Owega New York.
Additionally, Adam works in the real estate field and the stock market. Through his social networks, businesses often share his lifestyle. Adam is well-known throughout the world for his ability to influence people’s lives to change.
He belongs to a unique group of people who have seen more failures than successes. He is one of those individuals who gave up their youth in order to secure a promising future.
Adam is a donator to charitable causes although he remains secretive and humble in the meantime. Weitsman is a wealthy guy now thanks to his great business ventures. His accents and the way he handles his finances by leading an opulent and regal lifestyle.
Early life of Adam Weitsman
Adam Weitsman was born on 13 June 1968 in Owego, New York, United States in an anonymous parent’s house. Adam was raised in his native hometown. He holds the American Nationality.
Weitsman’s grandfather was Ben Weitsman who had started an auto part business in 1938. and lather involved in the scrap processing business. His father is Harold Weitsman, who managed a company for a long time before retiring in the years 2000s.
However, his mother’s name and occupation are not revealed. His sister Rebecca, an accomplished artist also helped her brother in business management before she became ill. Rebecca eventually died of colon cancer.
Weitsman completed his elementary schooling in his hometown. After that, he enrolled in Owego Free Academy and Long Island University. He participated in on-campus Harvard executive continuing education seminars in the spring of 2020.
Adam Weitsman Age
Adam Weitsman is 55 years old because he was born on 13 June 1968 in Owego, New York, United States.
At this age, he has made a significant career through his hard work and dedication and achieved a lot of things in his life.
Adam Weitsman Height and Weight
Adam Weitsman’s height is 5 Feet 9 Inches which is equal to 175 centimeters or 1.75 meters. His weight is around 75 kg in other words we can say that 165 lbs
He has black eyes and dark brown colored hair with a charming face and an attractive body which gives him a good appearance. Weitsman is fifty-five years old but still, he looks very young.
Adam Weitsman Career
Adam Weitsman began his career as an entrepreneur. He quit his career in New York City and returned to his hometown to the family scrap metal business after his sister’s death due to cancer in the 1990s.
He became interested in the processing side of recycling scrap here which led to the establishment of upstate shredding. Adam opened upstate shredding in the Tioga County Industrial Park in the Owega.
Weitsman was convicted of Check-kiting in 2004 given a one million fine and sentenced to weigh a month in prison. Between 2012 and 2016, Adam acquired a scrap Yard in a new castle in Pennsylvania, a port facility in Albany, and Empire Recycling in Watertown New York, and a port facility in Albany.
At the end of 2006, they changed their name to Upstate Shredding Weitsman Recycling. In addition to winning the Platts industry leadership award that year, Adam was named the AMM Scrap Company of the Year winner for the second year.
Later, Adam started a real estate business in Skaneateles New York with his girlfriend Kim, who managed the business while he was in prison. In hard times, he found support still company clients, workers, and other professionals.
He was motivated to change his work ethic by this and became a brave businessman in business. Throughout his career, he created his own social media accounts. His Instagram has more than 19.5 million followers.
Adam Weitsman Car and House
Adam Weitsman has many branded cars and luxurious houses. Adam’s car collection includes the Lamborghini Huracan, Bugatti Chiron, Rolls Royce Ghost, and Ford Mustang Shelby GT500.
Weitsman bought a Skaneateles Lake home eight months ago for $6 million. In October, he also bought a 6,300-square-foot, six-bedroom house next to his lakefront residence, which has more than 20 feet of private waterfront. Now, Adam lives with his family in Skaneateles house.
Adam Weitsman Wife and Daughter
Adam Weitsman married Kimberly DeFrance, who is a fashion model in June 2006 in Skaneateles. However, the couple met with each other in New York.
Kimberly dropped out of her modeling career in 2004 to work alongside Weitsman as an operations manager for Upstate Shredding.
Weitsman has a cute daughter named Clover and they welcomed twins named Monroe and Rae into the world in 2017.
Adam Weitsman Net Worth
Adam Weitsman estimated net worth is around $1.5 billion as of 2023. His major source of income being a popular entrepreneur, who runs his own scrap processing company called the Upstate shredding Weitsman Recycling.
Along with his other sources of riches, he also makes a lot of money from collaborations, events, awards, and advertisements.
Adam made his huge wealth through his hard work and dedication.
Read More: Nick Bare Biography
Facts about Adam Weitsman
- Adam Weitsman is an American entrepreneur, real estate, and philanthropist, known for owning Upstate Shredding-Weitsman Recycling in New York.
- He is recognized globally for influencing lives through his business ventures, stock market involvement, and sharing his lifestyle on social media.
- Born on June 13, 1968, in Owego, New York, Adam Weitsman holds American nationality and comes from a family with a history in the auto part and scrap processing business.
- Despite facing more failures than successes, Adam sacrificed his youth for a promising future, eventually becoming a wealthy and influential figure.
- Adam Weitsman’s grandfather, Ben Weitsman, started an auto part business in 1938, evolving into the scrap processing business, with his father, Harold Weitsman, managing the company until his retirement.
- Adam completed his schooling in Owego furthered his education at Owego Free Academy, Long Island University, and attended Harvard executive education seminars in 2020.
- At 55 years old, Adam Weitsman has achieved significant success in his career, marked by hard work and dedication.
- Standing at 5 feet 9 inches and weighing around 165 lbs, Adam has a youthful appearance with black eyes, dark brown hair, and a charming face.
- Adam Weitsman’s career journey started when he returned to his hometown to join the family scrap metal business after his sister’s death, eventually establishing Upstate Shredding.
- With a net worth estimated at $1.5 billion in 2023, Adam Weitsman’s wealth comes from his scrap processing company, collaborations, events, awards, and advertisements, showcasing his hard work and dedication.