Erin Perrine is a well-liked communication counselor and political strategist in the United States. She rose to fame while serving as former President Donald J. Trump’s deputy press secretary.
In this article, we will read more about Erin Perrine’s biography, age, height, net worth, husband, wiki, weight, and others.
|Date of Birth
|22 July 1988
|Rochester New York a city on Lake Ontario
|35 years old
|In Feet & Inches- 5' 6''
In Centimeters- 167cm
In Meters- 1.67m
|In Kilograms- 55kg
In Pounds- 121lbs
|University of Connecticut
|Former Senior Deputy Director of Communication
|Father- Casey Callanan
Mother- Karen Smith Callanan
|Brother- Eamon Eric Callanan
Sister- Christine Chris Hickey and Megan Callanan Lasaponara
Who is Erin Perrine?
Erin Perrine is a well-liked communication counselor and political strategist in the United States. She gained prominence as the deputy press secretary for former President Donald J. Trump.
She is involved in the MMA Community and has made donations to a number of humanitarian organizations. Perrine served as national press secretary for the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) and press secretary for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy.
Erin has also made appearances on Fox and CNN television shows. She presently serves as Vice President of Tag Strategies, where she is in charge of the interchange and advertising departments.
She established herself in the political field. Erin is not active on social media networking platforms.
Early Life of Erin Perrine
Erin Perrine was born on 22 July 1988 in Rochester New York a city on Lake Ontario in a well-established and loving parent’s house. She holds the American Nationality.
She was raised playing with siblings in her home where the roots of politics were very strong and Erin got involved in the world of politics at a young age. Her Ethnicity is White.
Perrine completed her primary schooling in catholic institutions such as Christ the King Elementary, Seton Catholic School, and Siena Catholic Academy. Erin completed her graduation from the University of Connecticut with a degree in Political Science.
Throughout her high school years, Erin cheered for Pop Warner and participated in competitive cheerleading in Irondequoit Sports Association games. Riding horses is one of her favorite activities.
Erine father’s name is Casey Callanan and her mother’s name is Karen Smith Callanan. However, her parent’s occupation is not unknown. Her grandfather was Gary E. Smith who was a Rochester city court judge.
Regarding her siblings, she has three siblings named Eamon Eric Callanan (Brother), Christine Chris Hickey (sister), and Megan Callanan Lasaponara (sister). At the age of 28, her brother passed away from an overdose related to opioids.
Erin Perrine Age
Erin Perrine is 35 years old as of 2023 having been born in 1988. She has proven that she is committed to serving the public. In her mid-30s, she has been outspoken in her thoughts and has frequently criticized former US President Donald Trump.
Despite not being one of the most well-known journalists or politicians, her political career demonstrates her dedication to her nation.
Erin Perrine Height and Weight
Erin Perrine’s height is 5 Feet 6 Inches which is equivalent to 167 centimeters or 1.67 meters. Her weight is around 55 kg in other words we can say that 121 lbs.
She has black colored short hair and black colored eyes with a charming face and a cute smile.
Erin Perrine Career
Erin Perrine began her career in 2008 when she was hired as an intern at UCONN Magazines. She played a crucial role in the Republican National Convention’s foreign affairs team.
As soon as Erin graduated from college, she started working as a press secretary for the New York State Assembly Republic Conference in Albany. In 2014, she was appointed press secretary for Senator John Thune of South Dakota.
After nearly three years of hard effort, she left in 2017 to work for Kevin McCarthy as her national press secretary. In March 2019, she was appointed Senior Deputy Director of Communications for the late President Donald Trump.
She has participated in political discussions, entertainment, and interviews on a number of well-known talk shows, including Fox and Friends, Fox News Primetime, Hannity, and others, in addition to her political activities.
Erin Perrine Husband
Erin Perrine was married to Nicholas Perrine on 2 July 2016 at St. Matthew’s church in downtown D.C with only a private guest. She got married just a few weeks after her brother died.
The couple met during the campaign trail in Wisconsin when they worked for Ron Johnson’s senate campaign in 2010. The duo lives a happy life with each other.
Perrine does not have any children yet.
Erin Perrine Net Worth
Erin Perrine estimated net worth is $2.5 million as of 2023. She has many sources of income but primarily she earns as Deputy Communication Director for US President Donald Trump.
Additionally, she earns events, programs, and promotions where Erin earns good wealth. Her name has also been included in the list of the famous journalist.
Perrine belongs to a well-reputed family where her grandfather was a court judge. Now, Perrine lives a lavish lifestyle with her family.
Read More: Jeff Tiedrich Biography
Facts about Erin Perrine
- Erin Perrine, born in 1988, is a respected political strategist and communication counselor who gained fame as Deputy Press Secretary for former President Donald J. Trump.
- Erin, Vice President of Tag Strategies, oversees the interchange and advertising departments and has made donations to humanitarian organizations in the MMA community.
- Raised in Rochester, New York, Erin’s roots in politics began early. She completed her Political Science degree at the University of Connecticut.
- Erin Perrine, aged 35 in 2023, is known for her outspoken thoughts and dedication to public service, having started her career in 2008 as an intern at UCONN Magazines.
- Standing at 5 feet 6 inches, Erin weighs around 55 kg with black hair, black eyes, and a charming smile. Her husband is Nicholas Perrine, whom she married in 2016.
- Erin’s political career includes roles as press secretary for the New York State Assembly Republic Conference and National Press Secretary for Kevin McCarthy.
- Despite her political career, Erin is not active on social media platforms, maintaining a low profile in the digital sphere.
- Erin’s family includes her siblings Eamon Eric Callanan, Christine Chris Hickey, and Megan Callanan Lasaponara. Sadly, her brother Eamon passed away at the age of 28 from an opioid overdose.
- Erin Perrine’s estimated net worth in 2023 is $2.5 million, primarily earned as the Deputy Communication Director for former President Donald Trump.
- Erin and her husband Nicholas Perrine met during the campaign trail in 2010 and got married in 2016, living a happy life together without children.