Lou Pizarro (born on 25 December 1967) is an American Film and television director who is from Bronx, New York.
Lou Pizarro got active in the repossession industry after serving in the United States Marine Corps (USMC). In the end, he started his own company. through means of his business.
In this post, we will read Lou Pizzaro’s age, height, net worth, wife, children, family, movies, and facts.
|Lou Pizarro Profile Summary|
|Birth Date||25 December 1967|
|Birth Place||Bronx, New York, USA|
|Age||55 Years Old|
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Profession||Movie Director, Actor, and Producer|
|Education||Master and Bachelors in Acting and Film direction|
|Husband||Lyndah S Pizzaro|
Who is Lou Pizzaro?
Lou Pizzaron is an American movie director, actor, and producer who was born in the Bronx, New York.
Through means of his business, His desire to become a filmmaker was sparked when he accepted an invitation from a local news station to participate in a piece on Los Angeles repossessions.
His 13 years of experience as a repo man and his desire to become a filmmaker led him to develop the popular television series “Operation Repo” for Telemundo and then the English-language “Operation Repo” for TruTV.
In addition, he created, directed, and produced “Fugitivos De La Ley Los Angeles,” a popular television program on NBC Universo.
Early Life of Lou Pizzaro
Lou Pizzaro was born on 25 December 1967 in the Bronx, New York, United States. Much is not known about his childhood or family as he has never been brought up in public.
You went to a local high school in the Bronx and passed out from there at around the age of 18. He was a very active and good student in his school.
He went to a local college and a university in New York to get his Master’s and Bachelor’s in Acting and Film direction.
His Parents’ whereabouts are unknown so we don’t know what their names are or what they did for a living.
His parents worked hard to raise him and made sure that they provided him with everything he needed throughout his childhood. They raised him with utter love and respect.
In his childhood, he always had a hobby of writing and creating art.
A Capricorn, Lou Pizarro. This zodiac sign enjoys tradition and family and occasionally finds fault with practically everything.
This sign’s virtues include being responsible, disciplined, and an excellent manager, while its flaws include being arrogant, merciless, condescending, and always expecting the worst.
We can clearly see all these features in him too.
Lou Pizzaro Career
Before relocating his family to Florida and getting involved in the business of repossession, he served as a United States Marine.
When he returned to California, he started his own company to take back the property.
He was inspired to become a filmmaker after accepting an invitation to film a story on repossessions for a local Los Angeles Spanish News Channel.
His 13 years of experience as a Repo Man, combined with his desire to be a filmmaker, led him to create the hit series “Operation Repo” for Telemundo, followed by the English version “Operation Repo” for TruTV.
He is also the Creator, Director, and Producer of the NBC Universo Hit TV Show “Fugitivos De La Ley Los Angeles.”
Lou Pizzaro Personal Life
Like most celebrities, Lou doesn’t like revealing much about his personal life. Yet we did some research and found a little bit about it.
First of all, questions are about his relationship status. He is currently married to Lyndah S. Pizzaro. Both of them have a very happy married life and they married around when Lou was around 25 years old.
Other than that, Lou isn’t seen much on social media or even in public. He has an Instagram page @loupizzaro which has a following of 7k followers and has some pics of him posted.
He is of very much age now hence he doesn’t have many hobbies. Still, we did some research and found out that he likes filming and reading the news and has other old-man hobbies.
Also Read: Alexis Fields Actress Biography
Lou Pizzaro Net Worth
Lou Pizzaro’s main sources of income are his movies and TV series. His total Net worth stands at around $1.5 million USD as of 2023.
His net worth last year was around $1.2 million USD and he earns around 50k-100k USD a month. His net worth is projected to be around $2 million USD in 2024.
Lou Pizzaro Physical Appearance
Lou Pizzaro stands around 6ft 3 inches or 1.9 meters and he weighs around 80kgs or 180 lbs. He has black eyes and silver-gray and black hair. He also has a beard which is grey in color.
Facts About Lou Pizzaro
- Lou Pizarro, born on December 25, 1967, is a film and television director from the Bronx, New York.
- He entered the repossession industry after serving in the United States Marine Corps and eventually started his own company.
- Lou Pizarro’s career includes directing, acting, and producing movies and TV series.
- His desire to become a filmmaker was ignited when he participated in a news story about Los Angeles repossessions.
- He created the popular television series “Operation Repo” for Telemundo and the English version for TruTV, drawing on his 13 years of repo experience.
- Lou Pizarro also created, directed, and produced “Fugitivos De La Ley Los Angeles,” a TV program on NBC Universo.
- Born in the Bronx, he attended local schools and later pursued a Master’s and Bachelor’s in Acting and Film direction.
- Little is known about his childhood and family, but his parents worked hard to provide for him.
- Lou Pizarro is a Capricorn, known for traits like responsibility, discipline, and occasional pessimism.
- He is married to Lyndah S. Pizarro, maintains a low profile on social media, and has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million as of 2023.