Mercedes Colwin (born on 7 October 1972) is a famous figure in the USA as a woman attorney in the USA. Her dedication to the law profession made her famous worldwide.
Mercedes Colwin was honored as a renowned Hispanic lawyer in North America. Many professional rating agencies have ranked her among America’s top 10 most influential women.
In this post, we will read Jamie Hector Scar’s age, height, weight, family, husband, children, net worth, and facts.
- Full Name: Jamie Hector Scar
- Nick Name: Jamie Hector
- Birth Date: 7 October 1972
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Age: 49 Years
- Height: 6 feet
- Net Worth: $2 Million Dollars
- College: New York University
- Education: BA and Law
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Hans
- Nationality: American
Who is Mercedes Colwin?
Mercedes Colwin is a US national and belongs to the white race. She is a bold and beautiful-looking woman and is well known in the USA as a successful woman lawyer.
She studied law and made her carrier in the law business. As an attorney, she is an all-rounder in law. Her critical thinking capacity has won many criminal cases in the USA.
Her legal research has changed many judgments in her lawsuit’s favor.
Mercedes Colwin’s legal writings are published in many law magazines. Her lawsuits are fine examples and research work for law students and law-related research students.
She follows legal ethics and fights for women and human and civil rights.
Early Life of Mercedes Colwin
Mercedes Colwin’s father is Jewish. Her mother belongs to the Hispanic community. Her father passed away when she was a teen.
She was one among six siblings. Her mother brought up all of them to a reasonable level in the community. She was brought up in a middle-class family in NYC.
After completing her higher studies, she pursued BA in English from New York University.
Next, she underwent legal studies in Brooklyn in a reputed law school. Her law studies made her take up a carrier as an advocate.
Mercedes Colwin initially worked as a journalist soon after completing her BA degree in English. Yet, her first carrier as a journalist did earn up to 1 million $ in a short span of time.
Mercedes Colwin’s 2nd carrier as a lawyer came through soon after completing her law studies.
She first worked as an administrative law judge in the New York State Division of Civil Rights office.
Law-related eminent peoples noted her legal work and contribution to the multi-cultural civil communities. She worked there for 9 years and has a credit of 3000 plus cases.
Later, she joined Gordon & Rees’s New York office as an attorney. Her successful litigations made her popular and most preferred lawyer in that office.
She was busy attending local, state, and supreme court proceedings.
Her dedication to legal work made her a famous woman lawyer in that law firm. As they gained supernatural profits, she became the founding partner of Gordon & Rees’s law firm.
Today, she is the most sought woman lawyer in the USA. Gordon & Rees’s New York office tops the list of law firms present in the entire USA.
Mercedes Colwin Personal Life
Very little is known about Mercedes Colwin’s personal life. She does not post them on her social media sites or tell them in a personal interview with the media.
Yet, her attorney profession does not permit her to say such personal information.
She got married, at the right age. Her husband’s name is Hans. It is believed that she lost a child in the year 2009. Arthur was the name of the deceased child.
Social Media Appearance
She is a successful woman lawyer, and she has many women fans in the top 3 social media networking sites.
She replies promptly to any illegal issues happening with women. She has many followers on Facebook. She is active on Twitter and Instagram too.
As of 8th September 2021, she has the below-mentioned followers on these social media accounts.
- Instagram – More than 213 followers
- Twitter – More than 3.9K followers
- Facebook – More than 5.4K followers
Her follower base is growing as she wins many lawsuits filed against Fortune 500 companies related to women’s sexual harassment at the workplace, labor law, and wrong practices followed by employers.
Such women-related issues go viral through her social media posts as she responds to every woman’s issues.
Hence, she is the most social media influence in the law profession.
Mercedes Colwin Net Worth
Her net worth as of 2020 was USD 1 million. Her earnings are through law the profession. Her monthly salary varies from USD 45,000 to USD 1,10,500.
Yet, she does earn via private practice, independent of her work in the Gordon & Rees law firm in NYC.
Her earnings include the 9-years of service she did as an Administrative Law Judge in the New York State Division of Human Rights office.
Facts About Mercedes Colwin
- Mercedes Colwin is a well-known woman attorney in the USA, born on October 7, 1972.
- She’s honored as a renowned Hispanic lawyer and is ranked among the top 10 influential women in America by professional rating agencies.
- Jamie Hector Scar, a different individual, is mentioned briefly in the article with personal details.
- Mercedes Colwin is an American of white ethnicity, known for her success as a lawyer.
- She excels in various aspects of law, particularly in critical thinking and winning criminal cases.
- Her legal research has influenced numerous court judgments in her favor.
- Mercedes Colwin’s legal writings are published in many law magazines, serving as valuable resources for law students.
- She is a strong advocate for women’s and human rights, consistently upholding legal ethics.
- Mercedes Colwin’s upbringing was in a middle-class family in NYC, with a diverse background.
- She started her career as a journalist, later becoming a lawyer and founding partner at Gordon & Rees law firm, gaining prominence in the legal field.
The Bottom Line
Mercedes Colwin is a living legend and an example for all law profession enthusiasts. We hope her biography will touch those law students, human rights, and women activists globally.
Let you take some inspiration from her life and do good for you.
I hope you really loved the biography of Mercedes Colwin and enjoyed reading it. Let you share your feedback with us and help us improve more.